PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 7, 5, (at daddy SD-1) on gljukometre have checked up Saccharum of a blood after e...

Margo
10.07.2004, 06:05
To the child 7, 5, (at daddy SD-1) on gljukometre have checked up Saccharum of a blood after meal through 2. Saccharum 8, 1, have addressed to enokrinologu, it is necessary to check up tolerance to a glucose. I am sorry, but somnivajus in correct calculation ves/body height + gdjukoza. If COULD YOU to tell as raschitat, I shall be very grateful (I write from periphery).

The anonym
10.07.2004, 10:05
Dear Margo! I already responded you in kon-fe the endocrinologist. Saccharum after meal basically in norm or rate norm or rate up to 8, 0, but in view of errors and t. Item it is not lethal More shortly. I advise to not do or make conclusions on one parameter, and to measure some times in time in morning Saccharum and Saccharum after meal. Each measurement to bring in a diary. Then there will be an evident picture. However really to show a picture in doubtful cases allows gljukozotolerantnyj the test. 75 gram of a glucose rastrvorit in water and to allow to drink slowly. After that the blood about each half an hour in current 2 h hours undertakes. If in even one gauging the result will be more than 11, 1 that it is possible to speak about a diabetes mellitis. At home it is better to not experiment. Address in clinic. These things are obliged to do or make on the basis of the policy of obligatory medical insurance in any district clinic. Can will address in paid clinic. There will be questions write.

Margo
10.07.2004, 22:33
It is very grateful to YOU for answers, izvenite that I repeat, but excitement of mother, is always proved.

child
14.07.2004, 10:15
Dear Margo! If there will be questions write. For this purpose also there is a conference. Thanks for gratitude. P. S. Only write to the beginning of conference under the same name. Has and more forgotten to write in the previous answer that 75 gram of a glucose is dissolved in 250 ml waters. It is very important.