PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I sent the report on November, 19th, the answer is not present, therefore in...

Dasha
09.07.2004, 22:36
The dear doctor! I sent the report on November, 19th, the answer is not present, therefore I repeat it or him.
Budte are kind - respond to some questions.
The conclusion on US: a board. The gland is located usually, contours equal, structure or frame non-uniform. In the left share is closer to an isthmus spherical education 0, 78 * 0, 38 sm and fine gipoehogennye (?) includings or incorporations 0, 3 sm in diameter (?) is defined or determined. The right share: 2, 26* 1, 63* 6, 25. The left share: 1, 75* 1, 57* 5, 34. An isthmus 0, 4 see Volume the general or common = 19, 63 sm3. The conclusion: hyperplasia I item the Site of the left share. TTG mkme/ml = 0, 6 (norm or rate 0, 3 3, 5). AT-TG ME/ml = 4, 5 (norm or rate 34, 7 pljus-a minus 12, 9).
My endocrinologist has told or said, that t. To. " The structure or frame non-uniform " (US) also is AT to TG (antibodies should be absent completely!) at me AIT. Has appointed or nominated on 1/2 t. " L-tiroksina-50 " and on 1 t. " Jodomarina - 100 " in day. pochitav conference, I think, that the diagnosis incorrect. Whether it is necessary to accept preperaty? In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
13.07.2004, 12:44
Dear Dasha! By the results of inspection resulted or brought by you at you a diffusive or diffuse colloid struma. The given status arises iz-for insufficient consumption of an iodine. Individual iodic prophylaxis by means of preparations of a potassium of Iodidum in a daily dose of 150 200 mkg can solve your problem. Purpose or appointment L-of a thyroxine, I consider or count, is not proved. The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.