PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my mother Diabetum 2 go type, and in the morning at it or her each time a high level with...

Sasha
11.07.2004, 19:27
At my mother Diabetum 2 go type, and in the morning at it or her each time a high level of Saccharum. Prompt, please, why it occurs or happens and what to make, that Saccharum was not high in the morning. In advance thanks.

Diabetolog
12.07.2004, 02:43
It is necessary to know: how much years to your mum, she receives what medicines, if at it or her a late supper at 21 22 o'clock, what at her Saccharum of a blood you current of day? Send your information to help or assist

Sasha
12.07.2004, 21:19
To her 63 years. She accepts 3 times a day gljukorajt, gljukomin (and before Glukofagum), prandaz, and once a day avandiju. Saccharum within day can change from 60 up to 220 mg/Dl., certainly, she not so keeps a diet, and exercise stresses at it or her it only job on the house. She has supper approximately in 9, usually bread and butter and tea (without Saccharum certainly). Advise what to change. Thanks.

Diabetolog
13.07.2004, 04:26
Unfortunately, except for avndii, prandaza and Glukofagum, I do not know to what class in your country concerns gljukorajt and gljukomin. You could not learn or explain or find out or explain to what group they concern.

Sasha
13.07.2004, 11:49
Unfortunately I do not understand classes of medicines; I can tell or say that in instructions 2 types are written that gljukorajt (glucorite) for dropping Saccharum at diabetics and contains glipizide 5mg; and gljukomin (glucomin) contains metformin hydrochloride 850 mg. I have found in the Internet that gljukomin concerns to biguanidam or something in this sort (as well as Glukofagum).