PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I year live in Germany and have passed or have taken place there small obsledo...

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 17:12
Hello, the doctor!
I year live in Germany and have passed or have taken place there small inspection.
To me 51 year, body height 174, weight 65, monthly regular, complaints are not present.
I have deviations or rejections in job of endocrine system.
In 25 let-operation on excision of a fibroadenoma, in 44 years - excision of sites in a thyroid gland.
After operation it was not surveyed, complaints were not, hormonal treatment never spent.
Since 2002 I have body height miomamatoznyh sites of a uterus, now the general or common size with 10 12 sites sm, a move 9 site see
In January 2003 US a board of a gland have shown rezidiv - 1.1 site see in the right share.
F3 3.36 pg/ml norm or rate 2 4.2
FT4 1.01 ng/dl 0.8 1.75
TSH 0.97 mIU/ml 0.35 4.5
HTG 35 ng/ml up to 70?
Has been appointed or nominated L-T. Accepted only 1 month on 0.25 in day. Has recovered on 5 kg.
In January 2004 US a board of a gland have shown body height of the site up to 1.7 see in the right shares and occurrence in left.
F3 2.18 pg/ml
TSH 1.59 mu/l
HTG 95 ug/l
SEA less than 1 ng/m l up to 4.
How now correctly to be treated as a whole? Probably the reason of body height of sites - one.
To do or make operation on excision of a uterus and it is possible or probable ovaries how it will affect or influence an organism and a board to iron or gland?
To start to accept L-T? How I understand, then it or he should be accepted always with gradual augmentation of a dose?
I ask to give me your references.

Latkina N.V.
13.07.2004, 01:44
The site has increased in razmere-it already the indication to a puncture biopsy.
Sites in a thyroid gland, fibroadenomas, myomatous uzly-often accompanying pathologies, but do not cause or cause body height each other. L_ appoint or nominate with the purpose to stop body height of sites in a thyroid gland, but not in such small dose. In your case the combined therapy (not less than 6 months) L-a thyroxine and preparations of an iodine (a potassium Iodidum), certainly, under the control of a level of hormones over a blood and the given US more approaches or suits. But doses are selected by the doctor on internal reception.