PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much I hope for your help. At me the breast already does not develop...

Anna
09.07.2004, 12:33
Hello. Very much I hope for your help. At me the breast from 11 years, and me already 18, and I till now flat as "board" does not develop. A menses at me have begun in the age of with 13 years and problems with them at me any are not present. I still the virgin. Already addressed and to the endocrinologist, to the gynecologist and endokrinologu-to the gynecologist, but results any: or they refer to a heredity, or cannot establish or install the reason. But about a heredity and speeches cannot be, t. To. At mine mum, grandmothers with a breast all by way of. Has passed or has taken place completely inspection - it's OK. But I heard, that the insufficient quantity or amount of female sexual hormones of estrogens can cause underdevelopment of a breast, and also body height of hair not only on all body, but also on the face. The matter is that on the face at me hair grow, but not so is strong also them hardly noticeably. Yes, gde-that in the age of with 14 till 16 years I was engaged rigid for the girl in a kind of sports - a kickboxing, in communication or connection, with what almost every day tested the big emission of an adrenaline, retardation of body height of a breast can be connected with it or this. Help or assist me, please, more to me for the help to wait there is nobody, t. To. In that "village" where I live the help to wait there is no sense (I 3 years cannot already achieve result). Perhaps, you advise me what it is possible to accept the hormonal preparations promoting augmentation of quantity or amount of estrogens and body height of a breast, or what medicinal preparations, alimentary additives. Yours faithfully Anna.

N.V.Rozina
12.07.2004, 16:06
The size of a breast more often zaprogramirovan
Genetically. Even if at mum and the grandmother, as you
Speaks, that's all right, your breast can
To remain small. Learn or find out from mum and at the grandmother
- At what age at them vrosla a breast, what
The size she was till a birth of the child and feeding
Breast. If all other parameters in norm or rate
(Regular monthly, a pilosis on female
To type) your development goes normally.
In occasion of body height of hair on the face - in absentia to give
The reference difficultly if it is an imperceptible pappus,
That is a variant of norm or rate.
In kaechtve consolations I can tell or say, that small
The breast with the years will not droop and will more longly save
The form.