PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In my life 2 times have sounded a word Diabetum: when I...

Oksana
09.07.2004, 18:29
Hello, the doctor!
In my life 2 times have sounded a word Diabetum: when I was pregnant doctors recommended to limit consumption sweet, flour to not give birth to the diabetic. During this period I felt strong thirst. After sorts or labors all was normalized. Later 10 years I hardly was ill with cold and vrai have caught augmentation of Saccharum 6.0 the sugar curve 4.6, in an hour after a glucose 7.3, in even hour 3.7 Has been constructed. Diabetum - otvergli. But periodically I feel dryness in a mouth, the speeded up emiction. Saccharum always in norm or rate. Recently I have insisted on repetition of a sugar curve. Here results: 3.9 - on an empty stomach, 3.7 through an hour after a glucose, 3.3 through two. Sahara and in urine is not present an acetone, efficient weight 1010. To me put vegeto-a vascular dystonia and asteno-nevroticheski a syndrome. And what your opinion? Whether there Is at me Diabetum? Or can eat to it or him;them predilection? If Diabetum is not present, why dryness in a mouth and frequent desires? By the way, to me of 30 years, I of asthenic addition, and a kidney at me in the full order.

irina
10.07.2004, 23:47
Dear Oksana. If a frequent emiction, absolutely unessentially illness or disease of kidneys. There are natural preparations which will help or assist you to solve these problems and to not allow to develop new irinavin@mtu-net. ru I shall be glad to help or assist

Natasha
12.07.2004, 13:05
Oksana, such signs also often happen from stress.