PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vadim! Everyone pay attention to my greater or big eyes, and recently the doctor...

VEMa
09.07.2004, 16:23
Dear Vadim! Everyone pay attention to my greater or big eyes, and recently the doctor has assumed at me "thyrotoxicosis" - what is it? And what attributes still should be. It is treated? Whether I can beremennet or all over again it is necessary to undergo treatment?

Vadim
10.07.2004, 20:47
Vo-the first: greater or big eyes (in reasonable limits) it beautifully is I as the man I speak. And now as the doctor - for statement of the diagnosis tirotoksikoza one eye not enough, it is necessary to hand over a blood on hormones - TTG and free 4. Only at augmentation 4 and depression TTG it is possible to speak about obvious tirotoksikoze. Besides he is accompanied by series of attributes - raised or increased pototdeleniem, pohudaniem at the raised or increased appetite, tearfulness, excessive activity, an acceleration of a chair and t. Item but the main thing in the diagnosis - hormones. Besides it is necessary to note, that the diverticulum of eyes (pathological, named by an endocrine ophthalmopathy) and diseases shchitovidki - the different statuses simply often meeting together, but able to be and separately from each other. Besides it can be and is simple by nature, without any pathology. If vse-taki wish to solve all questions with shchitovidkoj - hand over hormones.

Vadim
12.07.2004, 08:11
By the way, at one my friend the same problem. And, that the most surprising, initials coincide. Strange...