PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 22 years. Body height of 145 sm, weight of 34 kg. Parents nizkoros...

Svetlana
10.07.2004, 01:21
Hello the doctor! To me 22 years. Body height of 145 sm, weight of 34 kg. Parents undersized. To the sister 23 years (body height of 155 sm, weight of 55 kg). The father - 164 see Mother - whether gde-that 150 see Am I undersized on genes or it kak-that is connected with health. In fact the native sister only for a year is more senior, whether and above already the whole on 10 see It is possible podrasti, accepting any medicines or to hang on a crossbeam? And can shchitovidka not by way of or the backbone is bent? Help or assist than smozhite. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
12.07.2004, 01:35
Dear Svetlana! Most likely, you have vse-taki a hereditary predisposition to small body height. It is possible to judge an opportunity of correction of the given problem only after careful inspection of endocrine system. We recommend you to address to the qualified doctor to the endocrinologist. Also you can address to us in clinic where to you too we can help or assist.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.