PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, in such question. To my mum/...

Tatyana
10.07.2004, 08:39
Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, in such question. To my mum / 61 god/two years ago have performed operation on excision of sites of a thyroid gland. Now doctors speak, that there is a relapse and it is necessary to do or make again operation, but they are afraid, that it is possible damage or injure;hurt any parashchitovidnuju a gland / I can is inexact vyrazilas/. Prompt, whether it is obligatory in such cases operation is necessary, whether there are any national agents or something where it is better to address in Sankt-peterburge? Many thanks for the answer, I shall wait for it or him very much.

Vadim
10.07.2004, 14:41
What sites, how much, the sizes? What operation what have removed? CHto-something accepted? Rezulaty US and hormones (TTG and svob. 4)? National agents precisely it is not necessary. And here about Peter I can not tell or say, not therefrom I. I know faculty MAPO with manager. otd Vorohobinoj. Like competent doctors there. Try or taste.

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
11.07.2004, 15:22
Dear Tatyana, operation eliminates or erases;removes the site, but not the reason. As a rule she except for excruciatings will not bring anything. According to LPU mnisterstva means of communication the cancer is found out all in 1 m a case from 10, and that long before before operation, it on the basis of the analysis of 20.000 cases of an operative measure. e. In 9 cases from 10 operation is spent only iz-for pavor, but unjustified. The reasons of occurrence of sites: lesions of a liver and some other organs. The liver transforms hormones of a thyroid gland to the active form. If she is amazed or struck - hormones start to accumulate in a depth or strata of a gland, sites, except for that hormones of a hypothalamus are formed, which vyrabatyvjutsja at depression of sex activity (for example a climacterium) is collateral provoke activity of a thyroid gland, and she not only makes them, but also accumulates. Sites are clumps of hormones which are developed or produced much. Familiarize with our site, especially in sections of diagnostics and treatment, and a liver. In case of need the m. to address to us, the thyroid gland recovers since 1989, and similar cases in our practice - is constant. With uvazheneim Solomatov Century