PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me excites, that with me happens. In 20 years I have grown thin with...

Oksana
05.07.2004, 11:49
Hello! Me excites, that with me happens. In 20 years I have grown thin with 80. Up to 60. 160. And after growing thin at me nachjali to grow places hair on podporodke and on itself to jump out spots, very much boleznenye and red, on the face of spots nebylo. Monthly there were regular sometimes 1 3 days of a delay. Genekolog to me has appointed or nominated OK to Diana 35. Accepting it or him, spots were gone. Now to me last year I accepted 27 years 35 and is now hollow year I do not accept. Delays monthly for 1 2 weeks have started to excite me. For example some months of normally 28 days and then one month a delay, and snovo 28, etc. At me while are not present children, beremennostej nebylo, and it will seems to me with it or this of a problem. To the doctor I while obratitsa cannot t. To I live not in Russia. Why when I was full all it was good, and when I have grown thin there were such problems, I have grown thin not quickly by means of exercise stresses and restriction in meal. Any tablets for this purpose did not drink. I do not know what now to do or make, and whether it is necessary to worry. Excuse for the long letter. In advance thanks for the answer.

Vladislav
05.07.2004, 21:28
Oksana!
At you have occured or happened garmonalnye disturbances and disturbance of a metabolism. I suggest you to meet in the center. Preliminary call to me on ph. 8 910 473 66 91

Oksana
07.07.2004, 12:31
Vladislav, thanks for the answer.
I thought, that all these disturbances not lechatsja and now for all life. When I shall arrive to Russia to necessarily you pozvanju, here only what is the time it is necessary for treatment if it in general probably, t. To. My time of a finding in Russia is limited, no more than three months.

Oksana
08.07.2004, 22:22
I thought, that all these disturbances not lechatsja and now for all life. When I shall arrive to Russia to necessarily you pozvanju, here only what is the time it is necessary for treatment if it in general probably, t. To. My time of a finding in Russia is limited, no more than three months.

Oksana
10.07.2004, 06:59

child
11.07.2004, 14:46
Come on a site of healer Leonid Black - and to go it is not necessary anywhere (if can apprehend).