PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Respond, please on my question. At me giperfunk...

Irina
10.07.2004, 06:54
Hello, the doctor! Respond, please on my question.
At me hyperfunction shch/with greater or big emission of hormones in a blood, a thyrotoxicosis (forgive or excuse if has written incorrectly disease), with strongly pronounced vylezaniem an eye. Did or made an irradiation by a radioiodine, but the dose has appeared insufficient and, later 2, 5 years after the first irradiation, again suggest to make a reirradiation. To me and I do not know 35 years, whether it is necessary to be exposed to an irradiation? At present I accept tablets Mercazolilum and Propranololum.

Irina
11.07.2004, 00:17
Hello, the doctor! Thanks that have responded me.
Radial therapy to me was advised by doctors Tartusskogo of the university, one of reasons was that on shchitovidke there are no sites, and at a surgical intervention can remove not only the center, but also a part healthy shch/. And has occured or happened to the relative of my husband, to her have removed shchitovidku completely, and now she is constantly on hormonal tablets. Thanks, the doctor that pay attention to questions of patients and I look forward to your answer.

irina
11.07.2004, 11:45
Good afternoon, the doctor! Tell or say, please, treatment of an exophthalmos can be spent medikamentozno? Besides, as well as in case of with a thyroid gland, to me offer only an irradiation on eyes.