PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor tell or say at me dangerous position with thyroid a gland if analyses that...

The anonym
09.07.2004, 22:49
The doctor tell or say at me dangerous position with thyroid a gland if analyses such:
3 (trijodo-L-tironin) - 1, 3 (norm or rate 1, 0 - 2, 8)

4 (tetrajodtironin) - 65 ng/ml (norm or rate 54 - 156)

TTG (a thyritropic hormone) - 16 mme/ml (norm or rate 0, 2 - 3, 4)

TPO (Antibodies to tiroidnoj peroksidaze) - 680 (norm or rate - up to 30)

UzI has shown volume thyroid 293
There are 15O9O17?? sites, 1520, 1118, the isthmus is replaced 171118 site

Diagnoz-antiimunnyj
Thyroiditis of the nodal form,
gipoterioz
I am ill or sick a year with a syndrome of the angry intestine and a dysbacteriosis. It has begun after unsuccessful attempt to clear an organism clysters. I have made many clysters and have washed up all microflora.
The doctor has attributed L-a thyroxine but I do not wish to accept it because I know that I badly react on garmony. Whether there are what national prescriptions I feel that the problem is connected with an intestine
I do not want prinisat garmon because I have 10 years a mastopathy
Thanks

evromedprestizh
11.07.2004, 06:33
L-The thyroxine is zhiznenovazhnym a hormone of a thyroid gland which in norm or rate always dolzheen to be present at a blood. He is adjusted or regulated gipofizarnym TTG (a thyritropic hormone). If activity of a thyroid gland is lowered, development or manufacture of hormone L-of a thyroxine decreases. Kompensatorno development or manufacture TTG of a pituitary body raises or increases. Under analyses level L-of a thyroxine can be in norm or rate due to kompensatornogo risings TTG. To remove or take off raised or increased level TTG and it is appointed or nominated L-a thyroxine as replaceable therapy. Problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and a mastopathy at you, most likely, are caused by the lowered activity of a thyroid gland, therefore the basic treatment should consist in therapy AIT. Application of national prescriptions and inogrirovanie purposes or appointments of your doctor of the endocrinologist can lead to undesirable consequences, advance of your disease and deterioration of your health.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.