PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem with hair. And without that not so dense, they with...

mari
09.07.2004, 16:28
Hello! At me a problem with hair. And without that not so dense, they become more thin. Besides on a line of a hair parting and in a bang appear constantly 2 3 gray-haired. Paints I use extremely seldom. US shchitovidki has shown a small nodule, but the endocrinologist has told or said, what is it does not demand now any intervention. And in osenne-veseny the period the skin becomes very dry. What would you recommend in a similar situation? In advance thanks for the answer!

evromedprestizh
11.07.2004, 04:09
Dear Mari! On the one hand the problem can be connected with a pathology of a hair follicle, but can be reflection of disturbance of a hormonal background, in particular at depression of activity of a thyroid gland which signs can javljaetsja dryness of integuments and abaissement of hair. Therefore, we recommend you to pass or take place inspection at doctors trimhologa and the endocrinologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.