PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is not assured, that to the address of: I would like to learn or find out something about a sun deck???..

Asya
09.07.2004, 20:21
It is not assured, that to the address of: I would like to learn or find out something about a sun deck??? To be exact about it or him "+" and "-". At me on a body it is a lot of rodinok and parents forbid to sunbathe. To itself to address with this question or you can THOUGH CHTO-SOMETHING poslvetovat???

D.P. (Endocrinologist)
10.07.2004, 20:00
I negatively concern to sun decks in any interiors and houses. This serious enough influence on an organism and without the reference of the doctor in itself to sunbathe is unsafe.
Pluss of a sun deck in reasonable doses: fast cosmetic effect, obshcheukrepljajushchee action.
Minuses: augmentation of probability of neoplasms of a skin, as from any influence of a ultraviolet.
It is counter-indicative at: acute inflammatory, infectious, oncologic, hematological, rheumatic diseases, disturbances of the circulation, many dermal, endocrine and gynecologic illnesses or diseases. It is incompatible with many medicinal preparations. It is dangerous to eyes.
Choice do or make. I would recommend you natural sunburn in the summer during easy or light;mild overcast - so less probability of combustions.

Asya
11.07.2004, 02:22
Thanks that have not left my question not noticed!