PDA

Просмотр полной версии : neznaju what to do or make prompt, Saccharum kolebletsja from 10 up to 13, nemogu to bring down in...

Elena
10.07.2004, 12:17
neznaju what to do or make prompt, Saccharum kolebletsja from 10 up to 13, nemogu to bring down an insulin, for the night I prick 12 units then after meal still dokolola 10, t. To. Was high (13). In an hour after a nyxis became 3, 7, I was delighted, but in the morning again 10. One of insulins prohoj can, I prick short and prolonged, a period of validity normal. Help or assist please. For earlier it is grateful.

Jury
11.07.2004, 00:53
Elena! It is impossible to prick an insulin " from baldy ". Why you dokololi 10? And why not 20? And why not 5?, etc. From what you proceeded, dokolov 10? What SK was 13 mmol/l? And you know, on how much one unit of an insulin lowers SK in your organism? You know, how much it is necessary for you of an insulin for indemnification of one HE? Saccharum should not get off an insulin. Saccharum should cope or be controlled by an insulin! A precise and exact insulin therapy. The calculated and adequate doses. And to that you were pleased, having found out 3.7 mmol/l? You obvalili Saccharum the posthypoglycemic hyperglycemia also has begun. And, it is assured or confident, digit in 10 mmol/l in the morning, it not a limit. Would measure later and would gasp. Come on http: // www. dia. ru also esteem. For certain learn or find out a lot of interesting.