PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mneja the gynecologist has directed to the endocrinologist. "Illnesses or diseases" nearby 5 le...

ARINA
02.07.2004, 07:34
Hello! Mneja the gynecologist has directed to the endocrinologist. "Illnesses or diseases" about 5 years. The matter is that when me will think over and from it or this I catch a cold or chill, at me signs of an inflammation of a vagina begin, excruciates an itch and reddening. But when the gynecologist does or makes all necessary analyses (including on the latent infections) all purely or cleanly and assumes, what is it an allergy. Gradually (gde-that in 6 months,) signs weaken year. Also me have directed to the dermatologist and the allergist. The last half a year I drink contraceptive tablets logest. What your opinion on this question?

Latkina N.V.
04.07.2004, 18:34
The given complaints can be at a diabetes mellitis, but they do not pass or take place independently. Hand over the analysis of a blood on Saccharum.

ARINA
07.07.2004, 15:31
I recently handed over on sahar-Saccharum in norm or rate. Whether there are still any reasons, except for Diabetum?

Latkina N.V.
09.07.2004, 18:28
Can be and other reasons, but they are not connected with endocrinology. It is necessary to be surveyed.