PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please! My mum is paralysed 20 years as a result oshchibochnoj about...

Natalia
06.07.2004, 22:11
Help or Assist please!
My mum is paralysed 20 years as a result oshchibochnoj operations on a spinal cord. 10 days ago we have found out sinie-red decubituses on a heel. There came the surgeon on the house has opened. We treat levomekolju. A question here in what. Yesterday came took the analysis of a blood from a finger have called and have told or said that autumn a low level of a prothrombin 25. And the doctor will send only next week. From what there can be a low level of a prothrombin in a blood from a finger 25? 2. What to make that he has grown? 3. Whether the prothrombin so to fall on a background of reception of Trentalum can? Or Siafora 850 (Siafor accepts many years) And Maninilum 3.5 Saccharum in the morning 16. Very much I ask otvettte please on all questions
Absolutely there is no communication or connection with doctors.

Latkina N.V.
09.07.2004, 16:36
Instead of levomekolja use Olasolum (if there is a disturbance of integrity of a skin) and the main thing that the heel did not lean or base on a firm surface. If there is no disturbance of integrity of a skin, and simply skin crimson tsveta-to wipe camphoric or camphor alcohol, it is possible to smear with a strong solution of potassium permanganate. About a prothrombin it is responded in the previous report. It is necessary to make a coagulogram. What from medicines receives except for Trentalum and siofora, Maninilum? In occasion of saharov-measure Saccharum in a blood during dnja-in the morning (before a breakfast), in the afternoon (before a dinner), in the evening (before a supper) and at 22 o'clock.