PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! I am going to to go in pohd to Kareliya, on mountain To the river...

Hell
04.07.2004, 00:57
Kind time of day! I am going to to go in pohd to Kareliya, on mountain
To the river on catamarans. The campaign on complexity concerns to 4 j categories. Mine
Physical preparation in norm or rate, but on complexity I went only to the second
Categories, on 4 ju I go for the first time. So it turns out, that the doctor which should
Was too with us to go, could not, and in group there will be no doctor. Occupied
Items or Points there any, mobile communication or connection also does not take, gipanut
There it will be dangerous, gljukometr to take with itself it is impossible (will sink), therefore
To not frighten group possible or probable gipo, I wish to try to prick only
The long insulin thus considerably having lowered its or his quantity or amount, sometimes can
To be pinning up chut-hardly short. The probability is how much great
giperglikemicheskoj comas in such situation? Though I believe if I shall be
kolotsja under such scheme or plan as a matter of fact should be it's OK, only
Saccharum hardly vysokovat will be. Duration of a campaign of 3 weeks, me almost 23
Year. By the way for that what not gipanut from a parachute I as jumped on
High Saccharum, but there 3 minutes, and here 3 weeks. In advance I thank for
The answer.

Elena
04.07.2004, 03:14
And why you are assured, what gljukometr will sink, and the insulin - is not present?

Hell
04.07.2004, 05:06
You it is simple neznaete that such thresholds, and gljukometr veshch gentle, I in general had in view of what will sink, can as to be broken and other. The insulin, is such simple decision as the first-aid set and as and shprits-handles which are easy or light how for attaching as are specially bought such which it will be a pity not and if that has reserved that of an insulin is available, therefore for it or him I do not worry at all, this goods at me with a stock suffices.

Diabetolog
07.07.2004, 08:18
Dear the Hell! I recommend to take for the control of Saccharum visual test-strias (Betachek, Gljukohrom, etc.) They are well packed also anything with them to not happen. It is undesirable to reduce a dose of the prolonged insulin, and small podkolki short before meal it is necessary to do or make. It is desirable, that it was Humalog or Novorapid. Take with itself of more Saccharum or karameli.