PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 22 years. At me a problem with the face. I can not get rid in any way...

JUlja
03.07.2004, 15:39
Good afternoon. To me 22 years. At me a problem with the face. I can not get rid of spots in any way. Recently went to the cosmetician, did or made cleaning the face. The doctor to me has told or said, that the problem of the some people pryshchikov is internal diseases (gynecology, urology). But nothing disturbs me. Whether it is possible to hand over any analyses to find out diseases. Disturbance of a metabolism can at me? How it opredilit?
In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
06.07.2004, 08:46
Dear Julia! Similar problems (predilection to pustular diseases on a skin) often arise at disturbance of normal parities or ratio in hormones. Therefore for specification of character of disturbances we recommend you to investigate or research a blood on hormones: TTG, a hydrocortisone, Prolactinum, Progesteronum, Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, DGEA, FSG, LG; to pass or take place US of a thyroid gland, organs of a small basin, adrenals and by results of analyses to consult at the doctor the endocrinologist.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.