PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of 20 years. My familiar nurse has told or said, that at kazh...

Valeri
30.06.2004, 04:08
Hello, the doctor. To me of 20 years. My familiar nurse has told or said, that each person in a stock has 5 8 sm of body height, that that podrasti it is necessary to have a drink any hormones. Whether the truth it also what needs to be drunk, that podrasti?

evromedprestizh
03.07.2004, 16:31
Dear Valeri! The Best - the enemy good: body height - genetically incorporated characteristic of the person which can change in narrow borders. Reception of hormonal preparations in your case will negatively affect or negatively have an effect job of a pituitary body and other endocrine organs that will lead to very undesirable consequences. Favorable influence on an organism including on body height of a body, can render the certain kinds of an exercise stress (navigation, basketball and t. Item) and various techniques of "extension" (detenzor).
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.