PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such situation has happened unpleasant and I do not know what to do or make. Help or assist, pr...

Marina
29.06.2004, 21:53
Such situation has happened unpleasant and I do not know what to do or make. Help or assist, consult. I from Ukraine, from the city of Zaporozhye. I am ill or sick IZSD 1 type 1, 5 years (complication after the Flu), in September of this year have got in hospital in a coma (ketoatsedoz), all over again pricked insulins short and prolonged ("Humodar" it is what Ukrainian prototype that of German) iz-for which I had coma and an allergy, then in hospital have translated to other insulin, as short and prolonged but very good ("Farmasulin" - the prototype American " Eli-poured ") and ours of the chapter or head of the states not vydeleli money from the budget on it or him, but in hospital have started to give out the same farmasulin but superprolonged, have not explained what dose to prick have simply given and do or make that want or wish as is possible raschitat if earlier I pricked a dose in the morning short 6 ed, the prolonged 18 units, and in the evening 8 short, and 18 units prolonged. In advance thanks for advice or council!!!!

Diabetolog
30.06.2004, 08:44
Dear Marina! Begin on 2 4 units of less dose prolonged.