PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At carrying out of US at me it is revealed in the left share on the average...

Alla
27.06.2004, 06:11
Hello!
At carrying out of US at me it is revealed in the left share on the average a segment moderately gipoehogennoe education 0.9* 0, whether 9* 1.1 see How much or As far as it seriously and probably that after treatment (suppression of hyperfunction of a thyroid gland) this education will appear a cyst or it will not be revealed at repeated US?

Alla
28.06.2004, 13:15
Hello, the doctor! My diagnosis - an autoimmune thyroiditis, with the raised or increased function of a thyroid gland. If originally at the reference or manipulation to the doctor it was a question of 2 3 week treatment after detection mentioned gipoehogennogo educations the doctor has appointed or nominated operation on excision shchitovidki. Besides other two US made in different places. Show a little bit other picture: in one case nothing is revealed, in other - it is revealed uvelichnie parashchitovidnoj glands. Hormonal analyses show excess of a level of hormones for 30 50 percent or interests from the top admissible level. Vo-the first, I am am disturbed with operation in itself, in the second - the even greater trouble causes "education". In this connection has been asked a question on an opportunity of "resorption" of a situation after medicamental treatment (tirozol 5, 2* 3 in day).