PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 25 years, at body height 170 weigh 90 kg, I know, that it is a lot of, but hu...

Katerina
24.06.2004, 11:14
Hello.
To me 25 years, at body height 170 weigh 90 kg, I know, that it is a lot of, but to grow thin I do not want. My weight never sharply varied, but couple of months have appeared rjastjazhki on a stomach or belly of darkly pink color back. Prompt, what creams can be applied to their excision. Absolutely that they, unfortunately, will not disappear any more, but can be eat any agents that they became more acyanotically. In advance thanks, Katerina.

evromedprestizh
28.06.2004, 10:32
Dear Katerina! pojavivishiesja at you extensions can testify to disturbances in system gipofi-nadpochechniki-ovaries. In this connection, the cream cannot help or assist with the given situation, therefore we recommend you to pass or take place full inspection at the doctor of the endocrinologist and will reveal the reason of occurrence of extensions.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.