PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the boy of 14 years. Body height 150 see the diagnosis gipofizarnyj the anamnesis, backlog in ro...

Marina
25.06.2004, 12:23
To the boy of 14 years. Body height 150 see the diagnosis gipofizarnyj the anamnesis, backlog in body height, is broken or disturbed garmonalnyj a metabolism. Still disease - gipeterioz. Whether there are with such diseases positive takes at application BAD of company " Vision " and what recommended preparations are?

Vanja.
25.06.2004, 23:50
Zdravstyujte Marina. I certainly not the doctor, and me of only 16 years, but I much already study or investigate about body height, t. To itself to grow I want. I can advise to accept vitamins and minerals (vitamin 2, 1, With,), minerals (a magnesium, a calcium, fosvor, orotat a potassium, manganese, and all as to an osteogenesis. I advise vitamin D to not use, because he strengthens bones and expands or dilates them, but at length body height stops. Let does or makes exercises for body height, plays basketball much. I advise to look or see its or his zones of body height if certainly you did not look them (a radiological picture of a brush). See or overlook questions of people in section weight and body height. That I could advise this all. I hope the doctor to you will help or assist. Success.
Simply vanja

D.P. (Endocrinologist)
27.06.2004, 00:14
I did not see positive takes from any BAD. If there is a hypothyrosis - replaceable therapy is necessary. Very much I recommend to allocate or remove at once in 15 years the child in the nearest konsultativno-the diagnostic center on a residence where it or him survey and will pick up treatment free of charge. If you live in Moscow I recommend to address in VENTS (street D. Ulyanov, d. 11).

child
27.06.2004, 19:57
Hello! Prompt, please, where it is possible to pass or take place qualitative and whenever possible not so dear or expensive US of a thyroid gland. In VENTS the turn for a month forward also costs or stands 700 rbl.
Irina