PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst SHCHZH and though function zhetovidnoj glands is not broken or disturbed was found out in me...

Natalia, 30 years
24.06.2004, 14:53
Cyst SHCHZH and though function zhetovidnoj glands is not broken or disturbed (the analysis of a blood on TTG was found out in me and over 4 - in norm or rate) scheduled operation is recommended to me. As I have understood, during operation all share SHCHZH and then, probably, function SHCHZH will change it will be removed (will be broken) or disturbed). In the near future we planned pregnancy, even have had training preparation necessary for it or this (analyses, reception of preparations..) help or assist to make a correct choice: snachalo to give birth, and then to be engaged in a cyst or on the contrary. How the cyst can affect or have an effect on current of pregnancy? And how to bear or take out pregnancy if share SHCHZH (SHCHZH-same very important organ both for mum and for a fetus) is removed? What time after operation pregnancy is undesirable? In advance I thank for the answer.

Natalia, 30 years
26.06.2004, 03:07
The diagnosis: the cyst has been put to me on the basis of US and a puncture biopsy. Thanks you for the answer. Only to me the sense of a word "resection" is not so clear. If it is possible, explain, please. Also could not prompt how much complex or difficult this operation is considered, how much after it or her the patient is in a hospital (on the average, at favorable current of treatment) and how much on the sick-list. Once again I thank for attention to me.

Natalia
27.06.2004, 18:03
Thanks you HUGE for attention to my question, for efficiency of your answers. You have dispelled my doubts, I vosprjala spirit. Once again to you thanks.