PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very strongly sweat under mouses. Iz-for it or this there are problems in a choice...

Irina
25.06.2004, 02:43
I very strongly sweat under mouses. Iz-for it or this there are problems in a choice of clothes. Prompt what to undertake. Used different deodorants, alas.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 16:06
Galina.
At me gipoterioz. 7 years accepted L-Tiroksin-50 daily. I feel well. After last inspection:
Thyroxine the general or common 10.76
tireotopnyj a hormone 0.34
IgG-Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin 64.42
IgG-Antibodies to tireoperoksidaze 1.64
The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to stop reception, differently will come or step toksioz. But I heard, that at gipoterioze the hormonetherapy is necessary, the obesity differently threatens. And for me it is actual. While I continue to drink L-the Thyroxine. Please consult.

The anonym
26.06.2004, 04:22
Galina.
At me gipoterioz. 7 years accepted L-Tiroksin-50 daily. I feel well. After last inspection:
Thyroxine the general or common 10.76
tireotopnyj a hormone 0.34
IgG-Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin 64.42
IgG-Antibodies to tireoperoksidaze 1.64
The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to stop reception, differently will come or step toksioz. But I heard, that at gipoterioze the hormonetherapy is necessary, the obesity differently threatens. And for me it is actual. While I continue to drink L-the Thyroxine. Please consult