PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I do not know what to do or make, me 23 already in current of 4 5 years at me...

Olga
25.06.2004, 09:56
The dear doctor, I do not know what to do or make, to me 23 already in current of 4 5 years at me pains in the field of the left ovary (gde-that in the middle of a cycle) are observed,
About 3 years ago went to the gynecologist, she has told or said, that at me something of type of cystic education (I unfortunately am exact has not remembered), Other doctor has told or said that at me vospolenie an appendage, already after sorts or labors (1) 3 j the gynecologist has told or said, what is it chronic vospolenie, 4 j genekolog has told or said, that vospolenie even not acute and has registered masazh, Then I have begun to doubt (about masazh) and have gone to the center of health of mother and the child to the endocrinologist. I had approximately a middle of a cycle and the endocrinologist such MORBID OVULATION has told or said, what at me, and plentiful mucous white allocation during this moment it is normal, But why other doctors at all have not made such assumptions? Vobshchem I in confusion and doubts: to THAT FROM DOCTORS TO BELIEVE??? The truth the endocrinologist has advised to make analyses. It seems to me unique correct action. I ask you otvette on my questions:
1. Why doctors so strongly could disagree (someone has found out tumours and someone is not present)?
2. What treatment appoint or nominate at vospolenii
3. And what at morbid oveljatsii
4. WHAT ANALYSES to me to do or make what to find the reason of pains?
5. Can to me to someone descend or go, if yes that to itself (Where)
In advance Many thanks

Levit B.I.
26.06.2004, 02:52
Divergence in opinions - a thing which is inherent to all doctors. I recommend you to address to the good knowing gynecologist. He also will define or determine that volume of inspections which is necessary for you. To give in your case advice or councils on distance and without survey I consider or count inexpedient.