PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Good afternoon. To me 24 years. By results of US at me obna...

Xenia
25.06.2004, 05:36
The dear doctor.
Good afternoon. To me 24 years. By results of US in me it is found out gipoehogennyj 0 site, 8* 0, 6* 0, 9 in the right share with expressed hyperechoic obodkom. The sizes of a gland: item d. 1, 6* 1, 6* 5, 6; l. d. 1, 3* 1, 9* 5, 6; volume of a gland: 13, 5. Results of a biopsy of the site: the cytologic picture of a colloid struma. Hormonal analyses: trijodtironin-1, 7 nmol/d; tiroksin-92 nmol/l; TTG-1, 2/ml; antibodies to TG-11/ml; prolaktin-528, 74 mmed/l. Vrach-the endocrinologist has registered to drink L-a thyroxine under the scheme or plan: 1 nedelja-25 mkg, 2 nedelja-50 mkg, then 3 week and dalshe-100 mkg, and after a while to hand over the analysis on TTG if he snizitsja-means a medicine helps or assists and to drink further under the same scheme or plan, and then, through a floor of year to make repeated US and then to solve, whether operation is necessary. I very much wish to become pregnant more soon. Vrach-the endocrinologist has told or said, what is it does not change the scheme or plan of treatment, but the doctor ginekolog-the endocrinologist has told or said what to not become pregnant at all at a dose of 100 mkg, a maximum 50, I do not know that to me to do or make, t. To. According to the endocrinologist of the general or common structure I so have understood, that the dose of 100 mkg will not vary irrespective of result of the repeated analysis on TTG. Prompt how to operate or work, please, further.
Thanks

Levit B.I.
25.06.2004, 12:26
The dose in 100 mikrogram is toxic at normally working gland, and such, if one may say so, "treatment" in itself can lead you to serious diseases. The thyroxine is not necessary to you at all. Everything, that is necessary control US IN a YEAR for you is.
Become pregnant and give birth or travail on health.