PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind! To me of 58 years. The analysis on a hormone has shown Prolactinum 97! At norm or rate about...

Hope
17.06.2004, 19:53
Day kind! To me of 58 years. The analysis on a hormone has shown Prolactinum 97! At norm or rate from 2 up to 35. A pituitary body without changes. Tumours are not present. SHCHitovidka in norm or rate.
The doctor does not know what is it and as with these or it;this to struggle. Can you will help or assist?

evromedprestizh
20.06.2004, 10:58
Dear Hope! It is very a pity, that you have not written what inspection of a thyroid gland you spent. If US both gomrony a thyroid gland and TTG in norm or rate, most likely, you giperprolaktinemija is connected with disturbance of development or manufacture of the given hormone by a pituitary body. Sometimes at a computer tomography changes of a pituitary body are not found out, odnaok it does not exclude its or his pathology. I recommend you to spend repeatedly analysis of a blood on Prolactinum and at acknowledgement or confirmation of its or his high level, to begin treatment by preparations of group Bromkreptina to destination the doctor of the endocrinologist (internally). The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.