PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 31 year. Not so long ago has noticed komok at a swallowing. Certainly, has shared about...

Cyril
18.06.2004, 19:47
To me 31 year. Not so long ago has noticed komok at a swallowing. Certainly, has shared about it or this with relatives and, certainly, has heard - "thyroid gland". I watch or keep up health, therefore have gone to an out-patient department and have made US SHCHZH. Alas... Uzi has revealed 3 site see
The doctor has directed me not a fence of a blood on hormones and biopsy SHCHZH.

On segodnjashiny the moment I do not know results of the analysis of a blood (it is not ready still), did not do or make a biopsy, t. To. Summer and all in holiday - I can not find anywhere, rough term - avugst.

But I already in a panic. The matter is that couple of days visited or attended hospital back, unit of endocrinology (surgeon) so that even without analyses (a blood, a biopsy) has told or said Has talked with vrachem that it is necessary to do or make operation quickly. Have made there once again Uzi. Yes the site in the left shares. Certainly, I in a shock simply. I do not drink, I do not smoke, I conduct a healthy way of life, the only thing than I harm to myself - so it at a computer I sit much, and that with the liquid crystal monitor.

nachitalsja in an Internet of horrors and other about SHCHZH.
I start to say goodbye simply to a life but so it would be desirable to be healthy, young beautiful and strong! Such as I now also am... Was... Before has learned or has found out that there is a site.

Still the sensation a coma in a throat becomes complicated that at me a rack. Very strong. So strong, that oushcheshchenie, that now will block in general oxygen. It adds a panic in experiences.

Moreover wished to tell or say, that the sensation a coma in a throat has arisen approximately gde-that 1, 5 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago I have bought or purchased to myself miostimuljator. Who does not know: such piece, allows to train muscles a current: you adhere electrodes to the beginning and the extremity or end of a muscle, you include, she is reduced - trains.

Coma (or the site in SHCHZH) I personally can connect sharp sensation only with it or this, any more with what.
Certainly, I instantly it have thrown everything but that in a throat all is stronger, still especially I all time am nervous, I can not fall asleep with experience in the evening.

Pancake! Voobshchem horror! It is a pity myself, it is a pity all those whom I like. Very much it would not be desirable to die or be patients or patient, in fact if the site to delete, delete part SHCHZH, and it means all life to drink hormones!!! For me it neosoznavaemo is simple!!

And I still even have not acquired children... In general up to tears it is insulting!

endokrionolog Demidov N And
19.06.2004, 22:09
Operation is necessary, but it is real most likely will not affect or influence in any way your further life. The probability of is high that you will not need to accept hormones if the site will be removed only. The idea on illness or disease is brought to you of more harm, than with illness or disease. If is sozmozhnost, it is better to visit or attend the psychologist. The level of the operative help at the given pathology is high enough, many good experts and complication meet infrequently.