Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me AIT (the atrophic form) with a hypothyrosis. Diag...

Irina
11.06.2004, 18:18
Hello, the doctor!
At me AIT (the atrophic form) with a hypothyrosis. The diagnosis have put in February of this year. Has addressed to the endocrinologist in connection with bad state of health (palpitation, delicacy, hair, a sleeplessness, sensation as though a presyncopal status and jolting dropped out). In general to feel unhealthy has begun with winter of 2002 since has started to work all the day behind a computer. Whether it can cause development of disease?
Or this failure in an organism could occur or happen iz-for the big losses of blood - 3 l - owing to an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis in the spring 2002?
Results of US in March of this year - V a thyroid gland on Bruno - 4, 4 cube. Sm, the analysis of a blood: TTG - 17, 16, TPO Ab - 120, 57. It is appointed or nominated: eutiroks - 25 mkg, in a month - 0, 5 (this dose adhered until recently).
Results of US in July - V a thyroid gland - 8, 3 cube. Sm (whether probably such augmentation? US other doctor) did or made, the analysis of a blood: TTG - 4, 15.
In the extremity or end of November has again felt homing former signs. US (the first doctor did or made): V a thyroid gland - 3, 5 cube. Sm, TTG - 11, 52 (on eutirokse - 0, 5 mkg).
Dose eutiroksa have lifted up to 100.
I ask, whether advise to stop probably, please, autoimmune process, whether can be restored a thyroid gland? Whether treatment, a homeopathy will help or assist fito-? What waits for me in the future? It would not be desirable to feel the invalid, for life to accept hormones, especially it not panacea, and, despite of reception of hormones, the status worsens. Smoking (4 pieces in day of easy or light;mild cigarettes) strongly influences this illness or disease?
Excuse for a long statement, tried nothing to miss. In advance thanks.
Yours faithfully, Irina (41 year), Kiev.

About the reasons!
15.06.2004, 14:59
http: // larina. by. ru/

Irina
15.06.2004, 19:52
Thanks, but, unfortunately, your link does not work - The page cannot be displayed.

!!
16.06.2004, 15:26
Blanks clean or remove.