PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt, in what clinic or institute it is better to address, if at m...

sea
07.06.2004, 06:32
The doctor, prompt, in what clinic or institute it is better to address, if at me a following problem.
I 1979 r., years in 16 17 any problems have begun: dense hair began to drop out up to that, there were constipations duration in a week, at the same time was excruciated from obzhorstva. Just at this time I have left school, have started to go to Russia on examinations (I from Turkmenistan, studied in Russia ochno-in absentia). Simultaneously with study I worked, ate once a day (evening), that found all in a refrigeration cabinet and on a plate (mum always much and it is tasty or delicious prepares). Recovered periodically. Depression, apathy by a life and t. Item
It began to be treated at the endocrinologist (the best endocrinologist in Turkmenistan). Gradually changing, selecting a dose, accepted (I continue to accept) veroshpiron, Thyreocombum, bromkreptin (was at the initial stage both belospon and koe-that from same of some). I am flied or treated a year. Two times for this time did or made a tomography of a skull. Handed over all analyses on hormones of a thyroid gland (all in norm or rate). But the doctor has diagnosed - the lowered function a board. Glands. Suspected a microadenoma of a pituitary body, wishes to watch or keep up this business. But in Russia the doctors done or made a tomography, have told or said, what is it there can be natural features of a structure of my pituitary body, instead of a microadenoma.
I would not like to swallow of hormonal preparations. Can, all my problems simply iz-for an intestine? Can, me simply to descend or go to the gastroenterologist?
In Turkmenistan I was at the good dermatologist, he has told or said to me, that it is not necessary to spend money for cosmetic agents, necessary to eat correctly (often, pomalu and healthy nutrition, instead of sausages and sweets). Recently on one site has read through, that iz-for zashlakovannosti an intestine there are constipations, hair drop out, starts to knock shchitovidka. In general all my set.
The doctor, can, I can help or assist myself without a heap of tablets? And? Strengthen my opinion.
Thanks.

evromedprestizh
09.06.2004, 12:28
Yes, really, similar symptomatology can meet at various diseases: the lowered function of a thyroid gland, polyendocrine syndromes, an anacid gastritis, a chronic hepatitis, colitises, immunnodefitsitnye statuses, etc. These diseases can proceed is isolated or to be combined with each other. We recommend you to pass or take place more careful and complex inspection at doctors of the endocrinologist, the neuropathologist, the gynecologist, the gastroenterologist for specification of the diagnosis and only after that it will be possible to choose tactics of treatment. A healthy way of life, t. e. Normalization of a delivery, physical training, reezhim work and rest is only will help or assist you to cope with illnesses or diseases. But, remember, that incorrectly picked up diets can put or render an irreparable harm to health, therefore necessarily consult with the doctor the dietarian.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.

sea
10.06.2004, 13:35
The doctor as well as where I can pass or take place complex inspection at nazvanny you experts?

sea
10.06.2004, 15:41
I, certainly, understand, that your center "evromedprestizh" offers the services. But podskazhiet alternative, please. Can, address in institutes of endocrinology, gastroenterologii. On the bill of the gynecologist it is not assured, a sexual life I do not live. On the bill of the neuropathologist - too it is complex or difficult. The endocrinologist who treats me, has suggested to exclude from a life all irritating factors, that I have safely carried out. And features of nervous system is a character, doctors do not treat it, yes I and do not complain.
Thanks.