PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Through what time after meal it is possible to measure a level of Saccharum in a blood?...

Elena
05.06.2004, 09:28
Through what time after meal it is possible to measure a level of Saccharum in a blood?

Stepan
08.06.2004, 23:10
Doctors advised in 1, 5 2 hours.
Really moment of achievement of a maximum a level of the maintenance or contents of a glucose in a blood depends that you ate. That is after a glass of the compote welded or cooked with Saccharum (approximately 2 HE) for 20 minutes Saccharum has jumped up on 4 mmol/l, and from polulitra yogurt (too approximately 2 HE) has risen only in 2, 5 hours. These are my experiments quite coordinated or agreeed with the theory. Except for table HE table GI is rather useful (glikemicheskih indexes) products, allows to be guided in rate of assimilation of kinds of nutrition.
If Diabetum is compensated, (besides I judge or I shall narrow on myself) and if not is much bystrousvaivaemyh carbohydrates, at any moment after edi (within the limits of 3 hours) Saccharum remains in norm or rate. That is the scheme or plan such: measurement (it is admissible, 4.5 mmol/), a nyxis 10 ED, a breakfast on 5 HE, then we measure 8 times with pauses for 20 minutes - we have rise up to 6 and recession up to 4, 8. So for an assessment of works of an insulin is better to measure in 1, 5 2 hours after meal and to be convinced, that at you completely compensated Diabetum - at any moment.
I am sorry, if in something it is wrong. Look forward to hearing endocrinologists.

Tanja
09.06.2004, 12:03
I recently have bought or purchased new gljukometr Akku-check Gou, now a blood I can take not only from a finger, but it so, to a word, the instruction was applied on it or him;them. The citation from it or her: Patients with a diabetes mellitis should aspire to the digits close to normal:
- On an empty stomach and before receptions pishchi-no more than 5, 5 mmol/l;
- In 1.5 2 hours after edy-no more than 8 mmol/l.
Level of a glucose of a blood of the healthy person:
- natoshchak-3, 3 5, 5 mmol/l
- In 1, 5 2 hours after edy-not above 8 mmol/l