PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such little bit strange question: I handed over a blood on Saccharum from a finger...

Katya
04.06.2004, 21:43
At me such little bit strange question: I handed over a blood on Saccharum from a finger, took its or her any special device which at once shows result (t. e. To it or him;them prislonjajut a finger also squeeze out on it or him a blood). And a question such: there can not in fact be this device the disposable apparatus how he guarantees safety at a capture of the analysis? In general where I it did or made the center very good and doubts does not cause or cause, I probably simply have not understood as it is done or made. Please, calm.

Diabetolog
06.06.2004, 06:04
Dear Katya! There are devices which are built in lantsery (prokalyvateli), for example, "SofTach", "CHikMejt", etc. It gljukometry not disposable so do not experience.
Developers for convenience of the user hide process of piercing of a finger, and a droplet of a blood also put or render on the test a stria.

Katya
06.06.2004, 21:18
So I also experience because they not disposable, and test-a stria including?

Diabetolog
08.06.2004, 05:44
Katya! Calm down, you probably have not noticed, all disposable. The test it is impossible to spend 2 times.