PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor has appointed or nominated to me androkur (Testosteron-Depotum is strongly raised or increased), and after it or him at me...

Limma
28.05.2004, 19:04
The doctor has appointed or nominated to me androkur (Testosteron-Depotum is strongly raised or increased), and after it or him at me were gone monthly. Has registered djufaston, but also after it or him have not come or stepped. What has occured or happened in an organism? Now at me in general they, whether that, have disappeared? How to restore a cycle, what to have a drink?

Limma
31.05.2004, 21:34
The doctor diagnoses me " a subthalamic syndrome "

Limma
03.06.2004, 23:40
The doctor diagnoses me " a subthalamic syndrome ". Vse-taki the medicine has far stepped, so much chemistry, methods of treatment, really it is impossible poproavit health and to become pregnant? I address to you because I the doctor cannot advise anything to me more. I live not in Russia. Please, prompt provisional (or exact) course of treatment that the cycle of a menses was restored and there was an opportunity to become pregnant!

Latkina N.V.
06.06.2004, 20:13
At first it is necessary to find out the reason of rising of a level of Testosteron-Depotum and disappearance or eradication monthly. It is necessary to hand over the analysis on hormones (Prolactinum, TTG, LG, FSG, Testosteron-Depotum) - for the beginning, and further US of a thyroid gland, nadpochenikov, a roentgen of a skull in a lateral projection (a turkish saddle). Measurement of rectal temperature within 2 3 months. Then consultation of the endocrinologist.