PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 2 and a half of a year, the diagnosis Diabetum is put about...

K
04.06.2004, 01:35
Hello!
To my child 2 and a half of a year, the diagnosis Diabetum is put about 1.5 months ago. The scheme or plan of an insulin therapy following: in the morning 1 ed aktrapida and 1 ed protafana, before obedom-1 1.5 units aktrapida (depending on quantity or amount of meal, for example, it it would be desirable to give fruit), before a supper - 1 unit aktrapida. Total HE on sutki-9 9 and a half. The child quite it or this gorges on, and we send away or have left from recommended in hospital 11 HE iz-for fast increases in weight and that fact, that 6 the brother eats less.
Parameters for last 3 weeks about such:
In the morning on an empty stomach 4.8 6.2 (two times was 7.5)
In 2 hours after a breakfast on the average 3.7 5.8 (two times was above, maks.-7.8)
Before a dinner 3.3 5.1 (constantly reduced doses iz-for gipo)
Before a supper on the average from 4.4 up to 5.6 (above there were 3 times, maks. 8.4)
For the night from 4.0 up to 6.5, some times rose up to 7.2, for the night always we give yogurt, but the quantity or amount depends on parameters of Saccharum in a blood before a dream.
For the night long we do not prick while (it is recommended in hospital), therefore at usually night gaugings show in 6-6.8, but 5 times for last three weeks we slept or burn and on higher Saccharums, was even in district 9 mmol/l, but by the morning, as a rule, falls approximately up to 6 mmol/l.
Questions here what.
1. Whether It is considered, that Diabetum at us is compensated in this three weeks. From the beginning of illness or disease up to 20 dates of November I do not take the period in attention as there were no exact weights or balances, and approximate calculation of meal on average spoons did not allow to make exact calculations.
2. Whether very much it is terrible, if the child sleeps at Saccharums 7 8 mmol/l. At what Saccharums complications can already start to develop?
I address to you as the regional endocrinologist recommends us to hold Saccharum 8 9 mmol/l, that, in my opinion, mnogovato and will lead shortly to complications, and I was to be given up no ahead of time as a bad job the child, I hope it or her and in marriage to give out and grandsons to wait.
3. At what Saccharums it will be necessary to enter night protafan?
4. The child enough low body height, anyway, strongly lags behind in body height the senior brother (in 2 and a half of a year body height at the son was 95, at a daughter of 88 sm). How to prevent possible or probable backlog in body height, in fact I was convinced of hospital, that deti-diabetics " with the experience " as a rule, low body height. Body height of the father of 182 sm, my body height 173 see the Senior child in 6 let-124.
And at last, not absolutely correct question, simply I wish to know your opinion. Whether it is necessary to us to hope, what years through 15 Diabetum of 1 type it will be curable?
We live not in Moscow, and not at any time we can reach there behind consultation of experts.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Kira

Diabetolog
04.06.2004, 07:01
Dear Kira! Voobshchem, indemnification of Diabetum at the girl decent. It is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove whenever possible hypoglycemic statuses or meal, or some decrease of a dose of an insulin, for example, a day time dose before meal.
Saccharum of a blood 7 8/l at the night of threat does not represent. If in the morning Saccharum will exceed 8 mmol then it is possible to add in the evening 1. protofana.
At such indemnification of Diabetum body height of the girl should be in the future normal.
All world hopes, that Diabetum will be cured. We advise to esteem where researches on a site http move: // diabet-news. ru in section " achievements, researches ".