PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I work as the principal round. Section. The girl of 13 years was ill sah. Diabetum...

Ksjusha
28.05.2004, 19:21
I work as the principal round. Section. The girl of 13 years was ill sah. Diabetum. We are going to in a campaign for a week, should proyoti 130 km. Whether it is necessary to take with itself such child. Whether there is a risk. And if to take, on what to pay attention in its or her delivery and whether there is still something, that it is necessary to know to me as to the principal. Thanks.

The anonym
30.05.2004, 12:56
Dear Ksjusha! You result or bring not enough information! Not clearly Diabetum at the child is how much well compensated. However, considering that at the girl most likely Diabetum I of type and you will be probably in a countryside, considering that circumstance, that in a campaign not always probably to provide a correct regular delivery of such child sotvet one - the child in a campaign to not take.

Diabetolog
03.06.2004, 06:19
Dear Ksjusha! Read through clause or article " Years or Summer campaigns: Experience of the organization and carrying out " in the newspaper "DiaNovosti" 7 2003.
http: // dianews. ru/03/07/articles/ustroit/01. shtm
I pay your attention, that the campaign was accompanied with doctors and curators.