PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my mum have diagnosed: ANTVKV with gipoteriozom suklitiches...

Lena
01.06.2004, 04:23
Hello! To my mum have diagnosed: ANTVKV with gipoteriozom sukliticheskim (if I correctly could read through). If to speak on russki that that heterogeneity of a thyroid gland. e. At it or her on shchitovidke it is a lot of cicatrixes. You could not advise treatment, but only without hormonal agents if, certainly, such is. To my mum 44 years if it is important. Thanks in advance!

Latkina N.V.
01.06.2004, 16:42
What for diagnosis ANTVKV? Most likely it is a question of a chronic autoimmune thyroiditis, a subclinical hypothyrosis. The decision on purpose or appointment of treatment is accepted after reception of results of hormonal inspection (free 4, TTG). At this pathology the thyroid gland develops or produces few hormones and in their organism nehvataet. In this case treatment by synthetic analogue of a human thyroxine is appointed or nominated. If to an organism nehvataet a hormone also treatment is possible or probable only reception of a hormonal preparation, and the dose steals up individually (under the control of a level of hormones over a blood)

Lena
02.06.2004, 10:43
Really there is no opportunity of treatment by other methods. I for example heard about the Tibetan grasses. What can you tell or say in this occasion? In advance thanks!

Latkina N.V.
02.06.2004, 20:31
Once again I repeat, if to an organism nehvataet a hormone about what grasses there can be a speech?! In data slucha it is a question about zametitelnoj therapies (t. e. Compensation of shortage of a thyroxine), instead of about treatment. To an organism it is absolute vse-peerly from where the thyroxine (from a thyroid gland or from a tablet), the main thing will undertake that it or him there was enough, t. To. Functioning many organs depends on it or this.