PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have handed over the analysis of a blood on Saccharum. Result of the analysis: Saccharum natoshch...

Oksana
28.05.2004, 14:35
Hello. I have handed over the analysis of a blood on Saccharum. Result of the analysis: Saccharum natoshchak-7, 5. Whether tell or say please strongly it privyshaet norm or rate, whether and voobsche it is serious, that to me threatens and that to me to do or make. Whether the blood is normalized at me or it is already constant.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 11:18
Dear Oksana! Norm or rate on an empty stomach (not less than in 10 hours after reception of nutrition 3, 5 - 5, 8. In two hours after meal no more than 8, 0. Your result requires in pereproverke. Data rezulta if he is authentic, speaks about such status as " Disturbance of tolerance to a glucose " and is characterized by a level of Saccharum of a blood 6, 0 - 7, 8. If the result on an empty stomach above can be spoken 7, 8 that about development of a diabetes mellitis. Have in view of what house gljukometry have a deviation or rejection up to +/-15 %. You need to hand over Saccharum of a blood in conditions of laboratory on an empty stomach and it is not dependent on the received result to make gljukozotolerantnyj the test and besides to hand over a blood on glikozilirovannyj a hemoglobin. By the way your age, weight and body height? What has served as the reason of delivery of the analysis on Saccharum of a blood? The broken or disturbed tolerance to a glucose this status which yet is not Diabetum, but in some cases eventually passes in Diabetum.

Diabetolog
02.06.2004, 15:22
Dear Oksana! I recommend you to hand over the repeated analysis of a blood on an empty stomach and in 2 hours after meal.