PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me the truth have sent from the gynecologist on internal consultation to the endocrinologist...

Irina
29.05.2004, 03:17
Me the truth have sent from the gynecologist on internal consultation to the endocrinologist, but there I probably shall get yet soon. If it is possible respond in absentia. To me 40. A climacterium. As they say, not far off. A sexual life any. One year ago has braided with an osteoporosis. A first signs. Clever people speak it is necessary to something to do or make. Sometimes I drink klimadinon according to the neuropathologist and a calcium. As it is possible to delay approach or approximation of a climacterium and all with it or him of the connected problems. Thanks

evromedprestizh
30.05.2004, 12:45
Dear Irina! The problem of a climacteric is a problem of one million women. To be defined or determined with tactics of treatment to you it is necessary to pass or take place inspection which the doctor the endocrinologist or the gynecologist the endocrinologist after preliminary survey can appoint or nominate. For selection of treatment will be considered set of factors (age, presence and a degree of an expression of chronic diseases, the gynecologic anamnesis, parameters of inspection, etc.). The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.

child
02.06.2004, 14:06
Thanks