PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a following situation. There was at the endocrinologist, he at me not...

Irina (26 years)
29.05.2004, 03:28
Hello. At me a following situation. Was at the endocrinologist, he at me has not found any deviations or rejections, but has directed on US and in the center " NF EFiS " to hand over a blood on hormones. US has shown, that the gland is a little increased, analyses have shown the following: TTG = 3, 0; 4 = 191, 1; AT the MAGICIAN = 1 : 100. Prompt, whether it is possible to get to you on reception and how it to make or what to me to do or make in this situation? (poliklinniku I to go to the do not want or wish)

Vadim
30.05.2004, 11:30
And it is necessary to you on consultation? TTG at you in norm or rate (if only norms or rates at you the same, write them too). 4 it is necessary to take free, instead of all. AT any information do not carry. To get it is possible on reception to the competent endocrinologist in the center of endocrinology on Dm. Ulyanov, 11 and on faculty MMA it or him of Setchenov, on pogodinke. 6. Yes, the augmentation small on US is at very many in Moscow, our capital - district, poor an iodine.

Irina
31.05.2004, 23:48
Voobshche-that is necessary. The weight that at me has increased for last year and is very strong. Earlier I weighed 62 64, and now 73 75. The truth is pleasant to the husband, and to me is very serious - constantly feel any gravity. And body height at me 162 see At this body height I should weigh a maximum of 55 60 kg.