PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 40 years, in 1998 it is completely removed shchitovidka on an occasion...

JU.N.
28.05.2004, 15:44
Hello, to me of 40 years, in 1998 it is completely removed shchitovidka in occasion of an atypical adenoma on a background autoimunnogo a thyroiditis. Before 8 years it was observed and accepted hormones, after operation the dose did not vary, 5 years felt normally, but the structure of preparations has been very combined or complex;difficult, I typed or collected 85 thyroxines and 15 tironina by means of trijodtironina, tireotoma and toroksina, therefore one year ago, having saved a dosage, have passed on tireotom and a thyroxine, and earlier noticed, that purely or cleanly on a thyroxine pick up a dosage I can not, 3 strongly depends and is not compensated due to 4. After replacement trijodtironina later half a year analyses have shown augmentation TTG up to 6, the truth for this period I has come to work, and family loads uvelichilich. Marked or celebrated occurrence of nevuses pigmentosus on the face, long pressure decrease up to 90/50 after transferred or carried ORZ and strong delicacy, the sleepiness has increased, the electrocardiogram has shown a respiratory arrhythmia and augmentation of pulse up to 100. Dosage have increased on 1/4 tireotoma, the state of health has improved, analyses have shown the norm or rate, however the handed over analyses in half a year on tojzhe to a dose have shown again augmentation TTG up to 5.5, there was a fatigability and a sleepiness, tongue constantly swelled up a little, predilection to a diarrhea and a heartburn. A question: why body height TTG, 4-in average value or meanings;importance of norm or rate could begin, and up to what limits it is possible to add a dosage tireotoma, the electrocardiogram shows an atrial rhythm, pulse in norm or rate. Thanks

Latkina N.V.
31.05.2004, 07:39
After operation, at completely removed thyroid gland, the basic hormone defining or determining a dose of replaceable therapy, is TTG. The Thyroid gland is operatively removed, hence in an organism thyroid hormones (3 and 4) are not developed or produced. And the dose of a received thyroxine (and in your case + trijodtironina) is known from a dosage of a tablet. Under the control of level TTG and observation of the endocrinologist it is possible to pick up fine dose L-of a thyroxine (as unique preparation of replaceable therapy).