PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a gynecomastia 4 years at the left (me of 20 years). She progresses...

Dima
28.05.2004, 23:05
The doctor, at me a gynecomastia 4 years at the left (me of 20 years). She progresses, t. e. The tissue grows, especially if I test stress or a bittern of beer. (to hurt or be ill;be sick begins strongly after that and another).
Earlier on the right was, but has passed or has taken place.
Testosteron-Depotum - 19, 47 (7 50)
TTG-2, 49 (0, 2 4, 0)
prolaktin-483, 4 (71 598)
Body height 171, weight 68, 5.
I go to a sports hall 2 years. (I try to pump up or make a mess a breast that gino was not so noticeably) At me "dry enough" tightened body build.
Tell or Say, whether there can be a gynecomastia iz-for such value or meanings;importance of Prolactinum????
The analysis handed over in the morning.
Tell or Say, I heard, that Prolactinum raises or increases within day... Whether .pravda it??? And what should be Prolactinum in the age of 20 years at the man??
Whether there can come or step at me an impotency if Prolactinum at me still will raise or increase??? (read, that can)
Tell or Say, whether there can pass or take place a gynecomastia if to accept bromkriptin????

r. s. On Prolactinum I have handed over the analysis itself, without a direction of the doctor, t. To. Has read through, that iz-for Prolactinum there can be a gynecomastia. The doctor has written out only the analysis on Testosteron-Depotum and TTG, and then pochemu-that has appointed or nominated metiltestosteron on 1./day + Aevitum for 2/day, I to accept did not begin naturally metiltestosteron, t. To. The dough at me in norm or rate also is no need also androgens in tablets are. I have gone to mammologu, he too has told or said, that metiltesto is does not follow and has directed on operation. Operation the day after tomorrow, here I also think..... To be or to not be??? Can buy or purchase bromkriptin and gino will pass or take place?? Or to be operated??? Prompt what to do or make?

Dima
30.05.2004, 01:32
The doctor, whether can influence Prolactinum in any image vegetation on a body??? Despite of a normal level of Testosteron-Depotum and the deep voice at me there suffices is not present a bristle and in general hair on a body a little.

Krivskaja L.K.
31.05.2004, 02:50
Hello, Dmitry! You do not need to drink bromkriptin, Testosteron-Depotum. At you the usual youthful gynecomastia which has been not connected with a level of Prolactinum (Prolactinum up to 700 norm or rate though laboratories give hardly lower norms or rates). It meets often, but at the majority of children or guys it passes or takes place during 2 years. It is considered, that if has not passed or has not taken place for this time already to hope for a spontaneous resorption it is not necessary and cosmetic operation is necessary. Your doctor has made absolutely correct decision. And you too:)