PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me have diagnosed " Disturbance of tolerance to a glucose ". On...

madbrosh
29.05.2004, 01:37
Hello. To me have diagnosed " Disturbance of tolerance to a glucose ". All has begun that I have handed over biochemistry of a blood and the analysis has shown Saccharum 7, 7. Then I have handed over a blood from a finger on an empty stomach 5, 5. Have told or said it the top limit. Then I have made the test for a sugar curve with 75. Glucoses. Result: natoshchak-4, 7; after a glucose through chas-9, 3; still through chas-6, 6. Skazali-vysokovat Saccharum. But I have not calmed down and in two weeks have again handed over the analysis, but any more with a glucose, and with a breakfast. Result: natoshchak-5, 1; after meal through chas-6, 8; still through chas-5, 5. Whether I would like to know my organism is predisposed to Diabetum, whether it is necessary to keep to a diet? Now I use fructose, Sorbitum in nutrition. Sweets and flour products has excluded. Whether it is possible to use tablets saharozamenitelja-Sukrazit, Susli? I Look forward to hearing from you or to your reply and in advance you I thank. Irina.

Diabetolog
29.05.2004, 10:51
If is in a sort sick of a diabetes mellitis it is necessary to keep to a diet with exception of sweets and flour products. If predisposition is not present, considering little changes of Saccharum in a blood it is desirable iskljucht from a diet of sweet. Saharozameniteli it is possible to use in the quantity or amount specified on packing.

Irina
31.05.2004, 02:16
Hello. I heard that tablets saharozamenitelja Sukrazit and Susli are harmful to kidneys and in general badly act on an organism. Whether the truth it? If yes, whether that it is possible to use occasionally them in road for example? Thanks. Irina.