PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a professional question on research of a glucose in krov...

inna
28.05.2004, 22:08
Hello! At me a professional question on research of a glucose in a blood. I work in scientific research institute and we should measure a level of a glucose in a blood at mice and in medium for cells. If with a blood it's OK in medium gljukometry the electrode sensitive, and also colorimetric is given with greater or big mistakes or errors. Tried or tasted orto toluidin, report 100 mkl the sample + 5 ml toluidina, to mix, 10 mines exactly kipjachenie, 3 mines exactly cooling in cold water, quickly to measure wholesale. Density at 635 nanometers on a spectrophotometer. Has repeated some times, and the absurdity turns out at construction of calibration. In what a problem - I shall not understand. Has asked all whom could. There can be you know? Or can you know whom it is possible to ask? I shall be very very grateful. Thanks.

Diabetolog
30.05.2004, 17:37
Dear Nina! Address to administration of a site http: // diabet-news. ru to you will help or assist