PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to respond to some my questions, koto...

Galina Pavlovna
29.05.2004, 00:38
The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to respond to some my questions which very much disturb us also the answer to them at attending physicians to achieve it is impossible. My daughter of 20 years, with a diabetes mellitis of 1 type was ill in January 2001, have appointed or nominated an insulin of the Ukrainian manufacture
HUMODAR, all over again the dose was greater or big, have then lowered up to 14. In the morning and 4. In the evening and Saccharum bolee-were less normalized, after sanatorium
In the summer state of health if it is possible so to say,
Became normal, morally has already reconciled.
But in September our city has bought or purchased new preparations
And all youth without any control have translated or transferred on
Insulin protafan and here all has begun. At once there was a thirst, terrible appetite, the daughter has grown thin for one and a half week on 4, Saccharum reached up to 30.
In a hospital of 3 weeks could not lower in any way
Saccharum, whether was necessary even to pour in an insulin intravenously to define or determine the organism reacts in general on
Insulin, it has appeared - yes, but a dose of old preparation Humodara after that have finished up to 24. Prolonged + 4. Short in the morning and 12. prodl. +4. It is simple. In the evening, at an extract from hospital results of gaugings changed 9 16, a renal threshold and have not overcome, now later 2 weeks quietly we depart all from this shock.
As it has worked on the girl, I cannot pass you, simply I wish to understand that has occured or happened.
Doctors speak, what not mogolo to be such reaction
From transition to a new preparation, in fact it is the best preparation, all world it or him recognizes, though we consider or count, that no other reason existed, in fact everywhere write what to pass to new preparations it is necessary under observation of experts, and here have given you and be pleased, very much the handle is convenient shprits-, but also is free-of-charge.
And now my questions:
How to deduce or remove the child from such stressful ostojanija
(Houses even to bring up Diabetum it is impossible, she has absolutely become isolated)?
Whether probably to finish a dose of an insulin up to former?
Whether it is necessary to pass after a while vse-taki to new more cleared import insulins?
How operate or work saharozameniteli type Sorbitum, aspartam on a level of Saccharum in a blood?
To you I shall be very grateful for the answer, in fact in small cities we have very limited opportunities as in a choice of experts, and
In all friend.

Diabetolog
29.05.2004, 20:12
Dear Galina Pavlovna!
For the beginning zojdite on this page, and you will find the helpful information on the possible or probable reasons of that could projzojti with an insulin and why it with you projzoshlo.
http: // diabet-news. ru/sovet/technol. shtm
Insulin on which you have translated or transferred, really, one of the best insulins (you only have not specified, it is a human insulin?).
With your daughter consultation of the psychologist is necessary to you.
The period of adaptation can be very morbid, and how he will pass or take place, all your further life and current of Diabetum will depend.
It is necessary to pass to high cleaning insulins but as you have noticed, under observation of the doctor and after training at school of Diabetum.
As to a dose of an insulin most likely the dose will be even rosti. In it or this no trouble is not present, as the need or requirement for an insulin on the first to year of disease usually makes 0.5 0.8 ed/kg vesa/day (the small dose in the beginning could be display of a honeymoon).
Specified by you saharozameniteli do not influence a level of Saccharum of a blood.