PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the Doctor! Help or Assist to understand in the circumstances. In June...

Light
25.05.2004, 14:53
Good afternoon, the Doctor!
Help or Assist to understand in the circumstances. In June has been diagnosed gipoterioz. TTG = 16, 4 at norm or rate of laboratory up to 4, 5 units (other hormones in norm or rate) Me have appointed or nominated eutiroks all over again 25 mkg, then 2 weeks it was necessary to pass on 50 mkg/day. In month and week persdala TTG he was already equaled 2, 85 and was entered in norms or rates labratorii. But the doctor all the same to me has told or said to increase a dose up to 75 mkg. And here in the beginning of October I have again handed over a blood on TTG and he has appeared peer 0, 061 at norm or rate from 0, 4 up to 4, 5. The doctor now has told or said to reduce a dose up to 50 mkg and peresdat a blood in 2 months. Can it is necessary in general to stop to drink eutiroks? Or to lower a dose and peresdat a blood not in two months and in a month?

evromedprestizh
29.05.2004, 07:09
Dear Light! At selection of preparations levotiroksina (L-a thyroxine, Eutiroks and t. The item) can be observed an overdosage. The estimation of level TTG is spent once in 2 3 months, t. To. On a background of treatment the level of the given hormone changes very slowly. You very much will help or assist yourselves and the attending physician if will keep a diary the state of health where will write down the pulse, a BP, temperature and complaints.

The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.