PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know precisely, to itself to address. After in the past to year I perebole...

Nina
23.05.2004, 19:50
I do not know precisely, to itself to address. After in the past to year I have had been ill with a chicken pox (me 26 years), at me remain many the increased lymphonoduses. Taki globules on all body. With what it can be connected? To itself it is possible to address for advice or council?

evromedprestizh
27.05.2004, 04:44
Dear Nina! The reasons for occurrence limfoadenopatii (hyperadenosis) exists much enough (an infectious mononucleosis, atopichesky a dermatitis, VICH-an infection, a banal lymphadenitis, limfoma, a tuberculosis and dr) Tactics in all cases is various. For exception of the situation demanding the fastest reaction hand over the clinical analysis of a blood. To offer something more concrete on the specified data it is not obviously possible. We recommend you carefully osbledovatsja for finding-out of the reason at the doctor of the therapist.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.