PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please to me 28 years, after sorts or labors has typed or collected weight, has addressed to in...

Nata
22.05.2004, 13:46
Prompt please to me 28 years, after sorts or labors has typed or collected weight, the venous glucose - 5, 43 has addressed to the doctor, at me.
saharna krivaja-on an empty stomach 6 mmol, through an hour 8 mmol, through 2 chasa-8, 10 mmol.
holesterin-5, 6.
The doctor has registered siofor 500 on sheme-week on one tablet, week on two, then on 3, then siofor 850 on three times.
On my question how much to drink the doctor has responded before half a year.
Whether really I need to accept them? Whether they will help or assist me to dump or reset weight? And whether it is harmful to an organism?

Talla
25.05.2004, 16:02
Under descriptions of a sugar load for you is available sacharnyj Diabetum 2. I so understand that to you one of which names - METFORMINUM has been appointed or nominated saharoponizhajushchy an oral preparation. It agree with purpose or appointment prerarata. Its or his dosage should depend from orovna Saccharum of a blood. So she I wish to notice that your cholesterol is raised or increased. For its or his depression it is necessary is on a diet and if etogo not enough then it is necessary to begin reception of medicines. The general or common cholesterol should be not above 4, 5, triglycerides - not above 2, 5. Strict observance of all etih parameters will prevent development of complications of Diabetum. As I want will notice that smoking is simply counter-indicative.