PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I have addressed to the doctor that after sorts or labors (has passed or has taken place at...

Autoimunnyj tireodit?
19.05.2004, 13:50
Hello, the doctor! I have addressed to the doctor that after sorts or labors (has passed or has taken place already 1 and) I have typed or collected 2 months in weight. At

Body height of 168 sm, I weighed 82 kg. He has appointed or nominated analyses of hormones shchitovidki and US shchitovidki.
Results of analyses here such:
TTG 1, 83 (0, 4 4, 0)
4 14, 7 (10, 3 24, 5)
AT to TPO 53, 4 (up to 30 ME/ml)
Hydrocortisone 204 (69 345)
US has shown small heterogeneity of structure or frame. The doctor done or made with US has told or said, what is it can be as well as

Specific feature of a structure of a gland, taki and consequence or investigation of hormonal disturbances.
The doctor diagnoses autoimunnyj a thyroiditis an euthyroidism. Has appointed or nominated l-a thyroxine to half a year. I read, that in case of such

The diagnosis this preparation accept for life. To me 28 years, also it would not be desirable to drink every day hormonal at all

Preparation. Whether so it is necessary? And what are possible or probable consequences if I shall not drink this medicine? What can be

Complications? Whether this disease Is treated, or the maintenance therapy l-a thyroxine is possible or probable only?
Thanks!

evromedprestizh
21.05.2004, 23:13
On modern representations by an autoimmune thyroiditis it is considered to be a status of the thyroid gland, accompanied a hypothyrosis. In your case of a hypothyrosis is not present, therefore reception L-of a thyroxine it is inexpedient. We recommend you to address to the qualified doctor to the endocrinologist for correction of a method of therapy.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.